HOYA Lens New Zealand is an international market leader in the manufacture and supply of ophthalmic lenses. We provide a wide portfolio of high quality products to eye care professionals.
We are currently looking for fresh new faces to expand our Customer Service Team, based in our Auckland ( Mt Eden) office. This role offers a unique opportunity to develop your existing optical skillset with a Global leader in Optics.
Reporting to the NZ Customer Service Manager, you will be joining a great team of dedicated professionals and a company which encourages personal growth and development.
Daily team duties can include:
- Provide exceptional customer service communication via phone and email
- Delivering accurate information about our diverse product range, services and processes
- Assessing and interpreting optical lens orders and offer technical solutions to queries.
- Process and maintain customer records / data entry with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure orders are processed to schedule
- Acknowledge and record client feedback and complaints
- Ensuring HOYA's high standards are delivered at every point of contact.
Our ideal team member:
- Have a passion for optics with a can-do attitude
- A natural ability to form positive relationships with customers and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A solution driven focus with strong problem solving and decision making skills
- A passion to succeed with high levels of self-motivation
- Outstanding time management and project organisation abilities.
- Qualifications in Optical Dispensing or experience in optical retail will be highly regarded
- A career at Hoya Lens New Zealand is your opportunity to succeed in service excellence in a positive, supportive environment.
Successful applicants will be provided with full training in our extensive product range.
If you think you've got what it takes - please email a cover letter & your CV to Janice Morris in HR - email@example.com