CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT
HOYA Lens Australia is an international market leader in the manufacture and supply of ophthalmic lenses. With established branches all across the globe, this is a perfect opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation and become a valuable part of its customer service team. We provide a wide portfolio of high quality products to eye care professionals. Part of our philosophy is to develop the best quality and most innovative products for our customers.
A Full Time Customer Service Consultant position has become available in our Auckland office. Reporting to the NZ Office Manager, you will be joining a great team of dedicated professionals and a company which encourages personal growth and development.
Duties will include:
- Manage daily workflow in team environment
- Inbound and Outbound calls
- Providing and promoting quality solutions and service
- Data-entry/processing of orders
- Picking and dispatching of orders
- Relationship development
- Varied administrative duties
Applicants must have and/or be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven background in the delivery of excellent Customer service
- A high level of keyboard skills (data-entry) including accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (particularly via telephone)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive, solutions-focused approach
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to process and dispatch customer orders
- Flexibility and contribution within a team environment
- Confident using Microsoft Office
It is preferred that applicants have an optical background (optical dispensing experience would be ideal) and/or are able to demonstrate a strong interest in eye health and eye wear.
Successful applicants will be provided with full training in our extensive product range.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org