Human Resources Advisor
Hoya Lens Australia is an international market leader in the manufacture and supply of ophthalmic lenses. With established branches across the globe, this is a perfect opportunity to join and become a valuable part in supporting a growing business in the Australian Market. We provide a wide portfolio of high quality products to eye care professionals and with our growing successful organisation, the ideal candidate will be presented with various career development opportunities.
We are seeking an enthusiastic HR Generalist to join the team as a Human Resources Advisor. Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Senior Management Team, this stand-alone role is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to make the role their own.
This challenging role involves:
- Provide hands-on Employee Relations/Industrial Relations advice to Managers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and provide advice to line managers in relation to awards, EA, Industrial Relations as required
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements affecting the employment and welfare of employees
- Undertake all recruitment activities including the development of position descriptions, advertising, and interviewing and selection recommendations
- Overall responsibility for the development and continuous improvement of HOYA’s Workplace Health and Safety management and day-to-day operational systems
- Manage the Company’s Return-to-Work program and associated Workers Compensation Insurance and claims
- Maintain high standard of documentation
- Timely and accurate reporting
Applicants will ideally have:
- Tertiary qualification in HR or a related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years HR experience including recruitment and performance management
- Experience in industrial relations and employment relations
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply standards, Acts, regulations, Awards and other relevant HR policies and legislation
- Experience with WHS
- RTW Coordinator Certification
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to deal with multiple projects and priorities
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary package
- Tools of trade
- An opportunity to experience all aspects of HR and WHS within a supportive environment
To apply, please submit your covering letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (02) 9384 2091 for a confidential conversation.